2011-04-25

Brian + Oolong + Tea

Hello everybody,

This is Brian. I created this blog because someday I watched a video which was talking about oolong tea by a male and handsome occidental. It makes me want to do something deeply.


At first, I am a Taiwanese, and have been in love with tea for long long time, maybe more than 10 years. I drink tea often and also sell it to my friends now.

Further, I like English, although my English is just fine (so you are very welcome to correct my English all the time) . And I also could speak Mandarin, Taiwanese, and English. Well, maybe few Japanese and ....Italian??  :)

What I want to do is to introduce tea to you in the point of view of a Taiwanese, especially Oolong tea, in an interesting way with correct information. Why is Oolong tea?

solar term


Because I found out that the occidental introducer in that video tried to define clearly that "Wu-Long tea" and "Oolong tea" are the same thing. How come does it become so complicated in western countries?? Maybe I can do something for it. That is why I am here.

Next article I want to explain something about Oolong tea. I expect that you will be interesting about it, and look forward to read the next article.

Thanks for your reading, and see you soon.

Brian 04.25.2011

No comments:

Post a Comment